Thursday, June 18, 2009

Rex's Birthday!

So it's taken me a couple months but here are some pics from Rex's 3rd Birthday. He wanted sports stuff and oh boy did he get sports stuff. A T-Ball set, baseballs and a mit. Grandpa Clair and Grandma Sherry came to celebrate with us and they brought him a bowling set with balls and pins as well as a golf set. We've had so much fun playing all these games with him.
I love having a little boy! He brings adventure into my life! I love you Buddy!




3 comments:

Valerie said...

Wow! 3 was hard for me...that sounds so big! He is so cute! I really love you picture of Levi and the kids. Isn't that the best to Daddy's with thier kids!?

Glad that you updated!

Lydja said...

Look at those cupcakes! You go, girl!

Julie said...

Ok, so you know what i find funny about this post? You posted a couple months after his actual birthdaY, BUT the day you post it is June 18th, which ACTUALLY is Rex's birthday. (my rex) :) ha ha, I just realized that and thought you might laugh. Cute pics!!! I can't believe how big he is!! Love ya!